The Five Most Important Things You Should Know About Business Coach Doug Wick
- For Ten Years was one of the most successful independent Certified E-Myth Business Coaches, starting Positioning Systems in 1998 and purchasing ABDynamics in 2003.
Personally helped over 250 small to mid size business apply principles from Michael Gerber’s E-Myth Revisited to improve their businesses and gain personal and financial freedom. At height of working as E-Myth Coach coached as many as 46 individual clients during a single month.
Coached business from $100,000 to $120,000,000 in size, as few as 3 employees to up to 200.
- Successful business executive with 33 years experience in sales, marketing, leadership, hiring and recruiting, management, finance, customer satisfaction, training and stress management.
- Successful broadcaster from 1976 – 1999. Successfully engineered two start-up FM Radio stations, hiring, selecting format and developing programming and sales. Owned Oldies Station WOFM from 1991 – 1996, successfully completing sale of station in March 1996 for $1.55 Million - a 300% return on original partner’s investment.
Stations he managed in Wausau WI, consistently outpaced revenue and ratings of competition, by attracting high producing salespeople, innovative rate card and highly creative production department.
- Education, certification, accreditations:
– Certified Gazelles Business Coach
– Designated Senior E-Myth Consultant
– Certified E-Myth Consultant
– Dale Carnegie Certification and Graduate Assistant
– 1975 – UW-Oshkosh, BS in Speech, Radio TV Film Emphasis.
- Divorced with 3 children (Dan 33, Joshua 21 and Noah 17 who lives with his dad full time).. Voracious reader of titles on business leadership and management, history, sports and spirituality.
Enjoys basketball, football, tennis, golf, biking, walking/hiking and reading. Active member of St Mark's Lutherna Church, St. Mark's Welcome Committee, Toastmasters and Breakfast of Champions Networking Group .